Thursday, July 19, 2012

Identify yourself!

Hey everyone!
This is a quick post today, busy day ahead! Piece of advice for everyone with food allergies (especially ones so severe you carry an Epi-pen): Get a Medical ID Bracelet. Have one made with information about your allergies and, if you can,  that you carry an Epi-pen. The truth is that it can be the difference between life and death. If you are out by yourself or with people unfamiliar with your allergies and medical concerns, then at least you have the added security that those people or paramedics know somewhat of your medical history and can help you. My favorite site for medical ID bracelets:
http://www.laurenshope.com/
They not only have everything you need with such an extensive collection, but they carry cute and cool options! I wear my medical bracelet everyday and I am a very satisfied customer. Not only do I get compliments on my bracelet but the medical alert is visible and known after a quick look. I feel secure and safe! Talk to you all later!
Wear your Medical bracelets "free"ly!!
More to come,
Mary
Also, you can follow me on twitter where I post links. My twitter is @haveamaryday!

No comments:

Post a Comment